Not currently on the new-look racingpost.com, but we are working to add this soon.
- New landing page. We have made it simpler to view the catalogue page which is now the default landing page when you click sales.
- You can now sort Sales in either time order (most recent result at the top of the page) or by sale name or company. You will need to click on the column you wish to sort by. The column you’re currently sorting by will be highlighted in blue.
- Sales results and upcoming sales can be searched using two tabs: Sales Entries Filter and Sales Result Filter. Statistical summaries of a sale’s lots, sires, buyers and vendors can be found in the Sales Statistics tab.
- Within the Sales Entries and Sales Results filter you can narrow your search by Foal, Yearling, Breeze-ups and Horses in training.
- We’ve added a drop-down list for when you want to search a specific sale, horse or vendor, meaning you no longer need to search using the exact correct details. Sire, Dam and Dam’s Sire can be searched using the same functionality.
- Links to the catalogue page, shortlist and notes, extended pedigree and additional relatives can all be accessed using the new expandable catalogue rows. The column orders can be set to your preference by clicking each column header.
What have we moved
- As mentioned in what’s new - we have moved all sales statistics to a tab of its own making it easier for you to find the information you need.